Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Frames Find a Home

What an amazingly cool feeling to start seeing our frames being proudly displayed in different houses. As you remember from last week Nikki was presented with a portrait of Ducky and as soon as she got home she hung it on the wall and share a couple of pictures with us. I still say it looks lonely, the frame was a 16 X 20 but alone in the wall it looks small. No worries Nikki you can now buy a couple more from us.












Ducky now hangs in the living room of Nikki and Loyiel's apartment. The image was captured by Michelle and is one of my favorites.

My mom chose this image from a big file, we had the opportunity to visit this Cathedral in Cuernavaca Morelos, Mexico last June and she loved the colors and composition on this image. Now the frame hangs in her living room. I too loved this one, I believe it was one of my best captures during our trip.


Now hanging at my mom's house. The Cuernavaca Cathedral is a constant reminder of how beautiful Mexican architecture was. They don't make them like they used to anymore.

We are ready to help you, you can contact us at

melo.duckworthoriginalz@yahoo.com

4 comments:

LUCKYLADY said...

oh wow this is neat I love pictures

melo-duckworthoriginalz said...

luckylady - I knew you would like them. Don't forget to add yourself as a friend and follow this blog.

Tina said...

yeah, you are right. The first frame looks lonely. But you both do you great job, so i think it´s not for a long time. ;-)

Have a great weekend.

melo-duckworthoriginalz said...

tina - Thanks for visiting and for adding yourself as a friend. I knew you would. Everybody seems to like the second version of the sunset and the first version has the most expensive frame in our collection, go figure.