Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flowers

Special featured image captured by Jennifer Melo.


When in California my daughter in law saw this bed of flowers and captured the image. Now, I am far from being a flower expert but the little purple flowers look like Israel flowers, and the yellow like daisies. I'll appreciate for those of you flower experts out there to comment and steer me in the right direction.

Bottom line is that flowers are just too beautiful and too powerful when given to a woman, oh yes they are. Life savers in many cases I would say. So here is my interpretation of a bouquet that won't require water and that won't die any time soon.


Flowers
Southern California
Image captured by: Jennifer Melo
Frame Size: 14 X 18
Image Size: 11 X 14
Silver Frame
Off White Mat
$45.00 + shipping & handling
Click on image to enlarge

No comments: