Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chely's Capture


Chely's Special Capture
La Puente, California
Image captured by: Aracely Ramirez aka Chely Melo
Frame Size: 11 X 14
Image Size: 16 X 20
Black Frame
Dark Blue Mat

Click on image to enlarge


My sister captured this cloudy sky as the sun was setting down. When viewed in a lap top computer screen, if you push the screen away from you there's a piece of the sky that lights up and it looks like an image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. You have to be open minded as some say they see it and some say they don't. Regardless of, she wanted this in a frame and I was just too happy to comply.

1 comment:

Chely said...

THANK YOU Fide=) I LOVE my framed image. It looks beautiful. I can hardly wait to place it on my wall.

NOTE:
I am pleased to say that, more people who've viewed the sky on my laptop, can see Jesus' image than can not.=)

"Abre tu corazon, y el SENOR te inundara de Amor" -

"Open your heart, and our LORD will inundate you with Love"